South Carolina Hereford Association
2013 SCHA Annual Sale
Saturday, May 4, 2013 • Noon • Clemson University, Clemson, SC
Contact Deryl Keese at (864) 882-1890 for more information regarding animal consignments and additional sale information.
A note from SCHA’s President, Deryl Keese
The South Carolina Cattlemen’s Association annual meeting was Jan. 23-24, 2009. This was at the Pee Dee REC in Florence. The meeting was well-attended. The following programs were presented:
- Welcome to the new beef forage era, by Dr. Walt Prevatt from Auburn University
- How to increase the number of days of grazing, by Dr. John Andrae from Clemson University
- Livestock watering systems and equipment, by Mr. Bryan Smith
- Cow efficiency and longevity in the Southeastern U.S., by Dr. Darryl Rankins from Auburn University
- Closing address, by Mr. Colin Woodall, Executive Director of the National Cattlemen’s Beef Association in Washington, D.C.
You can now get a customized South Carolina license tag supporting South Carolina agriculture. Check with your local SCDMV offices for more information.